- Cornmeal - 2 cups
- Sour Yogurt - 2 cups
- Carrot - 1 (grated)
- Cilantro - handful (finely chopped)
- Curry Leaves - 1 strand (finely chopped)
- Water - as needed for batter
- Oil- 2 tbsp
- Cumin seeds - 1 tsp
- Mustard seeds- 1 tsp
- Channa dal- 1 tsp
1. Heat oil in a pan and spit mustard seeds, cumin seeds and channa dal.
2. Add the corn flour and roasting of this for a few minutes.
3. Switch off and add grated carrots, chopped curry leaves, coriander, yogurt and salt needed.
4. Mix well and let it rest for 10-15 minutes.
5. Add water to bring it to the right consistency of dosa.
6. Add a pinch of baking soda to the paste and mix it well, now heat the tawa.
7. Take a large spoonful of dosa batter cornmeal. Pour it on the griddle. As soon as you pour, spread rapidly in a circular manner the paste to obtain a thin round dosa . Pour a little oil on top and edges.
Serve with coconut chutney and pudhina chutney or other curry.