- wheat flour -½ cup
- Rice flour -1 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Cumin -1tsp
- Curry leaves few
- Green chilies -3
- Water as per required
- To make godhuma dosa, mix the flour, salt, chilies, curry leaves and cumin with water to make thin runny batter.
- If using a pan that doesn’t have a non-stick coating, add few drops of oil smear it well. Rub the tawa with a small piece of onion and heat it.
- When the tawa is hot enough. Pour the batter thinly, do not spread it like a normal dosa.
- Drizzle some oil towards the edges. When it is cooked, raise the dosa with a wooden spoon.
- Flip it and cook on the other side if the dosa is thick. Flip back and cook to get a crispy dosa.
Serve Hot dosa with chutney.