- Tomatoes (Finely Chopped)- 5
- Oil- 2 tsp
- Onion(finely chopped)-1 Medium Size
- Green chilies (Crushed)- 3
- Fenugreek leaves powder- 1/4 tsp
- Mustard powder- 2 pinches
- Chili powder- 1/4 tsp
- Sugar- 2 pinches
- Turmeric powder- 1/4 tsp
- salt to taste
- Coriander(Chopped)- 3 tbsp
- wheat flour- 3/4 Cup
- Plain flour- 2 tbsp
- Heat oil in a skillet(pan), add onions and fry until the onions are soft and golden brown.
- Add the tomatoes, turmeric and salt, mix well and cook until the tomatoes become soft.
- Add green pepper, powdered fenugreek seeds, red chili powder, mustard powder and sugar, mix well and cook for 2-3 minutes or until the mixture becomes thick.
- Add coriander, mix well and remove from heat.Cool completely, add the flour of wheat and Maida(plain flour), mix well and knead into a soft dough with the addition water..cover the dough with a damp muslin cloth set aside for 20 minutes.
- Divide dough into 2 equal portions and roll each portion into a circle using flour to roll.
- Heat a Tava and cook each Paratha, using little oil until golden brown spots appear on both sides.