- Semolina (rawa/suji) 1 1/2 cups
- Carrot ¼ Cup
- French beans ¼ cup
- Green peas 1/4 cup
- Green capsicum 1 medium
- Onion 1 medium
- Green chillies 3
- Ginger 1 inch piece
- Extra virgin olive oil 2 tablespoons
- Mustard seeds 1/2 teaspoon
- Curry leaves 15-20
- Split black gram skinless 2 teaspoons
- Salt to taste
- Chop onion, green chillies and ginger. Heat extra virgin olive oil in a non stick pan. Add mustard seeds, ginger, curry leaves and urad dal and sauté for 1 minute.
- Add onion and sauté for 2 minutes. Heat 3 cups water in another non stick pan. When the onion becomes golden, add semolina and sauté for 2-3 minutes.
- Add green chillies, salt and mix. Sauté for 1 minute. Chop green capsicum and set aside.
- Add hot water to the pan and cook till most of the water is absorbed. Add carrot, beans, peas and mix. Cover and cook for 1-2 minutes
- Add capsicum and mix. Cover again and cook till the semolina is properly cooked. Serve hot.
- You can also garnish with coriander leaves and/or freshly scraped coconut and serve.