- Wheat flour(atta): 1 cup
- Eggs: 4
- Fine chopped onion: 1/4 cup
- Water: As per Required to mix atta
- Coriander leaves
- Green chilly: 2
- Salt to taste
- Oil ( or Ghee)
- Add wheat flour in a bowl and mix some salt to it.Sprinkle little water at a time and knead a soft dough.Cover and let the dough rest for 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes, take out the dough and knead it once again.Divide it into four parts.
- Take some dough and roll the dough to a ball.Dip this ball in the dry flour and an oval shape.Spread some oil and sprinkle some dry flour over this oval dough.
- Slide the dough from the center and put one part on top of other. Dip in the dry flour and roll to a disc.
- In a separate bowl, mix an egg, fresh coriander leaves,chopped onion, salt.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat and cook the paratha on both sides with little oil.
- As you see paratha divided into layers, open a layer and put the egg mixture.
- Cover it again with the layer of paratha.Cover the paratha and cook for 1 to 2 minutes on each side.
- Press gently with the spatula to both side to make sure everything is cooked from the inside paratha.
Serve hot with Pickle or Curry.